Notes of interest
The learning based on projects
The learning based on projects is a methodology that allows the students to acquire the knowledge and competitions nail in the 21st century by means of the elaboration of projects that give of life real answer to problems.
The students become protagonists of their own learning and develop to their autonomy and responsibility, since they are ordered them to plan, to structure the work and to make the product to solve the raised question. The work of the educational one is to guide them and to support them throughout the process.
IT APPLIES IN TEN STEPS THIS METHODOLOGY
1. Selection of the subject and exposition of the question guides. - A subject related to the reality of the students chooses that motivates them to learn and allows you to develop the mental and competential objectives of the course that you look for to work. Later, pose a question to them guides open that helps to detect its previous knowledge you on the subject and it invites to them to think what must investigate or that strategies must start up to solve the question. For example: How you would bring back to consciousness to the inhabitants of your city about the healthful habits? What campaign you would realise to present the tourists history your region? Is possible the Mars life?
2. Formation of the equipment. - It organizes groups of three or four students, so that there is diversity of profiles and each carries out a roll.
3. Definition of the product or final challenge. - The product establishes that must develop the students based on the competitions that you want to develop. It can have different formats: a pamphlet, a campaign, a presentation, a scientific research, a scale model… We recommended to you that them proportions a heading where they appear the mental and competential objectives that must reach, and the criteria to evaluate them.
4. Planning. - Ask to them that they present a work plan where they specify the anticipated tasks, the ones in charge of each and the calendar to realise them.
5. Investigation. - You must give autonomy to your students so that they look for, they resist and they analyze the information that needs to carry out the work. You paper are to orient to them and to act as guide.
6. Analysis and the synthesis. - The moment has arrived from which your students put common the compiled information, they share its ideas, they debate, they elaborate hypothesis, they structure the information and they look for between all the best answer the initial question.
7. Elaboration of the product. - In this phase the students will have at the outset to apply learned to the accomplishment of a product that of answer to the raised question. Animal to give vent its creativity.
8. Presentation of the product. - The students must exhibit their companions which has learned and to show how they have given answer to the initial problem. It is important that they count on a structured script of the presentation, they explain themselves of clear way and they support the information with a great variety of resources.
9. Collective answer to the initial question. - Once concluded the presentations of all the groups, it reflects with your students on the experience and invites them to look for between all a collective answer the initial question.
10. Evaluation and self-evaluation. - Finally, it evaluates the work of your students by means of the heading that you have provided to them previously, and asks to them that they are autoevalúen. It will help to develop his spirit them of self-criticism and to reflect on his failures or errors.